Nicolas Ferrara is a physical therapist from Long Island, New York. He graduated from Hofstra University in 2012 with a Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise Science, and from Stony Brook University in 2016 with his Doctorate in Physical Therapy. He currently works in an outpatient facility specializing in orthopedic, neurological, and prosthetics rehab.
Articles by Nicolas Ferrara PT DPT
- Does Ligandrol (LGD 4033) Work? There Is Promise in the Research
- Himalayan Sea Salt: The Misunderstandings and Health Risks Exposed
- Does D Aspartic Acid Do Anything? 4 Popular Health Claims Reviewed
- Red Light Therapy Only Has This One Use According to Research
- Do Foam Rollers Actually Work or Just Another Exercise Gimmick?