Sonja holds a Bachelor of Science (Honours, 1st class) degree from Melbourne University and a Graduate Certificate in Health Promotion from La Trobe University. Having a solid academic research history, she has previously worked for Melbourne University, Monash University, Austin Health and La Trobe University in Melbourne, Australia.
She is a member of the Australasian Medical Writers Association (A.M.W.A.).
Articles by Sonja Ristevski B.Sc.
- Does Ligandrol (LGD 4033) Work? There Is Promise in the Research
- Himalayan Sea Salt: The Misunderstandings and Health Risks Exposed
- Does D Aspartic Acid Do Anything? 4 Popular Health Claims Reviewed
- Red Light Therapy Only Has This One Use According to Research
- Do Foam Rollers Actually Work or Just Another Exercise Gimmick?