You can do so many things with the Ninja Mega Kitchen System 1500. It’s like the Swiss army knife of kitchenware. If you need a food processor, a juicer and a blender, then instead of buying 3 different appliances, you can just buy one. It can even be used as a mixer for your dough.
Imagine the savings you can have when you buy 1 appliance instead of 3 (or 4). But let’s take a closer look at its features and reviews to find out if it’s really worth buying.
- 1500 Watt/2 Horsepower professional kitchen system
- XL Total Crushing Blender crushes ice and frozen fruit in seconds
- 8-Cup Food Processor Bowl with Feed Chute Lid allows you to make 2 lbs. of dough in 30 seconds
- Reversible Slicing/Shredding Disc & Grating Disc for perfect, even results
- (3) 16boz. Nutri Ninja Cups for nutrient-rich drinks on the go
Or feel free to use the table of contents below to quickly navigate through the article:
Table of Contents
- 1 Why Is This Ninja Blender Worth Considering?
- 2 How do I use the Ninja Mega Kitchen System 1500?
- 3 What Do Customers of the Ninja 1500 Blender Say?
- 4 How does it compare With Other Models?
- 4.1 Ninja Mega Kitchen System 1500 vs Ninja ultima
- 4.2 Ninja Mega Kitchen System 1500 vs Ninja 1100
- 4.3 Ninja Mega Kitchen System 1500 vs Ninja 1200
- 4.4 Ninja Mega Kitchen System 1500 vs Ninja bl771
- 4.5 Ninja Mega Kitchen System 1500 vs Nutri Ninja Auto IQ
- 4.6 Ninja Mega Kitchen System 1500 vs Vitamix 750
- 4.7 Ninja Mega Kitchen System 1500 vs Blendtec
- 4.8 Ninja Mega Kitchen System 1500 vs Nutribullet
- 5 Is the Ninja Mega Kitchen System 1500 dishwasher safe?
- 6 Where can I find accessories for the Ninja Mega Kitchen System 1500?
- 7 What’s The Best Price for the Ninja Mega Kitchen System 1500?
- 8 Verdict: Is This 1500 Watt Blender For You?
Why Is This Ninja Blender Worth Considering?
You should consider getting the Ninja 1500 Watt Mega Kitchen System if you do many different tasks in the kitchen. With the Ninja 1500 Blender, you essentially get 4 machines in one. In fact, some even say that it’s 6 machines in one.
Here are its main features:
- The black and gray design looks very high tech making it suitable for modern kitchens. And yet it’s sedate and subtle enough that it will not look out of place in kitchens with retro interior designs.
- It measures 10.8 x 18.8 x 15.6 inches and weighs only 16.5 pounds so it’s not so bulky and won’t take up a lot of space. Besides, just imagine the amount of space you save when you get the Ninja 1500 instead of buying 4 different kitchen appliances.
- You can use it to do 4 different things. You can use it as a blender and as a food processor. You can mix dough with it, and you can also extract juice from fruits and veggies.
- As a blender, it can be used for regular blending tasks with its standard 72-ounce jar. But you can also attach a single serve cup so you can make a smoothie just for yourself.
- The same goes for its food processor function. There’s a large 64-ounce bowl you can use, but you can also use a mini prep bowl when you’re preparing solo portions.
- Its power is more than sufficient for any task, with 1500 watts on standby. That’s serious wattage these days, whereas some food processors only have 600 watts and even some blenders only use 200 watts.
- As a blender, it can really crush just about any ingredient and turn it into mush. The blade is equipped with what’s called “Total Crushing Technology”. Put large ice cubes and they’ll resemble snow in a matter of seconds. The entire blending system is that powerful.
- You can use the pitcher to serve a large batch for your smoothie, but you also have single serve cups.
- Now while it can pulverize anything you put inside the blender, you actually have less options if you want a thicker drink. You have 3 speeds to choose from, aside from the pulse setting.
- The food processor bowl is large enough for an 8-cup capacity. This bowl is also round with no corners and the advantage of this is that no food bits get caught in the corners, which you’ll need to fish out.
- As a food processor, you’re also given a chopping blade and a dough blade as part of the deal. When you’re mixing dough, you can mix 2 pounds of dough in just 30 seconds.
- As a juice extractor, you have a couple of 16-ounce cups which are equipped with “To Go” lids. It’s also fully equipped with the extractor blade.
- Additional bonus items include the instruction book and a quick-start guide, as well as a recipe booklet.
How do I use the Ninja Mega Kitchen System 1500?
Because the Ninja Kitchen System comes with so many different options, it can be a little intimidating if you are new to the product. For this reason, Ninja offers many videos on their website which will walk you through its basic operations and give you some tips for optimal usage. And, of course, the system will come with a user’s manual that will give you step-by-step instructions on all the system’s functionality.
What Do Customers of the Ninja 1500 Blender Say?
Customers have a lot to say about the Ninja Mega Complete Kitchen System 1500 Blender & Food Processor. Most of it is good, as the typical Ninja Mega Kitchen System 1500 review written by customers and experts give it high marks. About 75% of all the reviews have given it a full 5-star rating on Amazon, and only 7% gave it the lowest mark. Most of the time, this is due to break down issues that should be covered by the warranty.
In any case, the reviews you can find online are basically stories of just how helpful this kitchen gadget has been for them. As a blender, its power at 1500 watts is hard to find in other models. The reviews mention how ice cubes become snow in just a few seconds, and people notice that even the toughest vegetables are liquefied so quickly that it’s not give time to heat up. Some reviewers also gave useful tips on how to use the Ninja Mega Kitchen System 1500 properly, such as using the pulse setting first before blending continuously.
As a food processor, the stories are similar. Its powerful motor can make any food preparation fast and easy, and this is not really surprising with the Ninja Blender 1500-watt capacity.
Of course, some also have suggestions on how this blender can be improved. Some customers, for example, think it’s a bit loud, although with 1500 watts that is to be expected.
Others think that its juicing feature is not quite impressive, as many juicer/extractor models perform much better. There are also those who think that the recipe booklet should be expanded to contain more options. And the single serve cups for the blender are not exactly portable. Unlike the juicer cups, these cups don’t have secure lids.
Some mention that the sharp blades can be dangerous if you aren’t careful. These things are sharp, and a few have complained that they’ve been cut handling the blades.
Perhaps the most notable drawback to the Ninja Professional 1500 is that it can take up a lot of space in your kitchen. It has numerous attachments and accessories, and you’ll need a bit of cabinet storage space for them all. Organizing the attachments for various tasks is also a little complicated.
Finally, there’s the risk that’s common for all complicated systems—it’s more likely to break down. That’s probably why the warranty for the Ninja 1500 Watt is only for a year. So you have to be very diligent about maintenance and handling.
All in all, customers are happy with their purchase. As a blender it may be on the expensive side, but its power justifies the expense. And when you consider all its other functions, it’s really a bargain. After all, how much would it cost you to buy a good blender, a good processor, and a juice extractor? And how much would it cost you to get single serve containers for your blender and food processor?
How does it compare With Other Models?
Ninja Mega Kitchen System 1500 vs Ninja ultima
Both of these Ninja products feature a 1500 watt motor which means that they deliver a great amount of power with a great amount of control. Both products feature the Nutri Ninja Cups for extracting nutrients and vitamins from your food. Both blending pitchers are 72 oz.
The Mega Kitchen features a food processor mixing bowl that can be used to prepare all of your meals that need quick and thorough blending and mixing. The Mega Kitchen features three speeds plus a pulse option. The Ultima Blender features ten speeds plus a pulse option.
The difference between these two items is their functionality. The Ninja Mega Kitchen is made for chores related to cooking and processing food for recipes. The Ultima Blender is designed to be used mostly for drinks and extracting wholesome juices from foods. If you need versatility and the ability to use one of these products for a wider variety of cooking uses, then the Ninja Mega Kitchen is what you probably want to purchase.
Ninja Mega Kitchen System 1500 vs Ninja 1100
These models are quite similar. Both offer the ability to use the unit as a blender and a food processor. Both come with a chopping blade and a dough paddle. Both of these units feature total crush technology so that blending drinks and crushing ice is simple and complete.
The Ninja Mega Kitchen has a 64 oz food processor bowl while the Ninja Professional Kitchen 1100 has a 40 oz food processor bowl. The Ninja Mega Kitchen also features the Nutri Ninja Cups but the Ninja Professional Kitchen 100 does not come with them.
If you are looking for a more simple and smaller version of the Ninja product line then the Ninja Professional Kitchen 1100 is a great value for the money. If you want a complete system with all of the bells and whistles then the Ninja Mega Kitchen is the one you want.
Ninja Mega Kitchen System 1500 vs Ninja 1200
Both of these products feature a 72 oz. blender pitcher that has enough power to crush ice in moments and make the tastiest, well blended drinks possible. All of the accessories for both models are also BPA free and dishwasher safe.
The Ninja Blender 1200 has 1200 watts of power whereas the Ninja Mega Kitchen has 1500 watts of power. The Ninja Blender 1200 has programmable intelligent blender settings to help take the guesswork out of blending your favorite foods or making tasty frozen beverages.
Another difference is that you do not get the Nutri Ninja Cups with the Ninja Blender 1200 or the food processor bowl. What you do get is a more customer blending experience with the Ninja Blender 1200. The blender 1200 is more suited for those individuals that are looking for a superior blender that can give them incredible results rather than a product that has a variety of kitchen uses.
Ninja Mega Kitchen System 1500 vs Ninja bl771
Both of the Ninja Mega Kitchen models include many of the same features. Both have a 2 horsepower 1500 watt motors. Both feature 2 Nutri Ninja cups that are 16 oz. each. They both have the 72 oz. blending pitcher, 3 speeds with a pulse option, a chopping blade, and a dough paddle. Both are BPA and have dishwasher safe accessories and parts.
So you may be asking what is the difference between them? The answer is the BL771 model has a 3 cup bowl that fits inside of the regular food processing bowl. The extra 3 cup “bowl in a bowl” feature of the Kitchen System is great for final touches and smaller batches of food, dressing, or toppings.
Ninja Mega Kitchen System 1500 vs Nutri Ninja Auto IQ
If you are looking at the Nutri Ninja blenders, you will find many with the “Auto IQ” feature, like the BL770 model. The Nutri Ninja Nutri Bowl Duo offers two 24 oz. Nutri Ninja portable cups and it also has the programmable blending feature with Auto IQ.
It is meant for those individuals that want to have the ability to have fantastic blending options as well as “Nutrient Extraction and Nutrient Infusion” capabilities whereas the Mega Kitchen is designed for people that want diverse capabilities as far a food preparation with food processing functions.
The Mega Kitchen has a blending function but does not have the range of abilities that the Nutri Ninja Nutri Bowl Duo with Auto IQ Boost has. If you are focusing on nutrition drinks and nutrient extraction rather than a multiple function kitchen accessory then the Nutri Ninja Bowl Duo would be the perfect selection for you.
Ninja Mega Kitchen System 1500 vs Vitamix 750
There are a good deal of differences between these two appliances. Besides the blending capacity, these two models have little in common. The Nutri Ninja Mega Kitchen has a 72 oz blending pitcher while the Vitamix 750 has a 64 oz. blending pitcher. The Nutri Ninja has a food processor bowl and 2 hp motor, while the Vitamix has a bit more powerful 2.2 hp motor and no food processing ability.
The Vitamix has five programmed settings whereas the Nutri Ninja has three set speeds with the option for a pulse setting.
Ninja Mega Kitchen System 1500 vs Blendtec
This is another instance of these two products having limited similarities. The Blendtec Total Blender has an amazing 1560 watts of power and a 3 hp motor and the Nutri Ninja has a 1500 watt 2 hp motor. The Blendtec blender has programmable features with a digital display. It blends at 29,000 rpm’s and is guaranteed to crush ice quickly.
The Nutri Ninja Mega also has the ability to crush ice quickly and evenly. The Nutri Ninja has a 72 oz blender pitcher and the Blendtec blender has a two-quart pitcher. The Blendtec blender does not feature the food processor attachments or the Nutri Ninja cups.
Ninja Mega Kitchen System 1500 vs Nutribullet
The Nutribullet RX is an extra large Nutrient extractor with a 1700 watt powerful motor and the Nutri Ninja has a 1500 watt motor. It also features a heating function for soups and other liquid that is best served how. It has a 30 oz. and a 45 oz oversized cup rather than the 16 oz. cup that the Nutri Ninja Mega Kitchen comes with.
The NutriBullet has a resealable stay fresh lid and soup pitcher. The Nutri Ninja Mega Kitchen comes with the food processor bowl, attachment for chopping and mixing dough, a set of Nutri Ninja cups and three settings with a pulse option. If you want a kitchen accessory that has a wide range of functions and uses then the Nutri Ninja Mega Kitchen System 1500 might be right for your needs. If you are focused more on blending and Nutrient extraction then the NutriBullet is designed more for those functions.
Is the Ninja Mega Kitchen System 1500 dishwasher safe?
If you are concerned about the washability of your Nutri Ninja, you can rest assured that all Ninja products are completely dishwasher safe and BPA free. The only exception, of course, is the base. If the base happens to get food on it, you will need to wipe it clean with a cloth due to the mechanical parts. Otherwise, the Ninja system is easy to clean without much trouble at all.
Where can I find accessories for the Ninja Mega Kitchen System 1500?
If you have to need a replacement part for your Ninja Mega Kitchen System, you can find these parts on Ninja’s website or by calling the company directly. In addition to this, you can find many of the replacement parts from secondary vendors like Amazon.
Either way, you can be sure that your replacement parts are readily available. Many of these parts are covered under Ninja’s warranty, so be sure to check and make sure Ninja won’t replace the part for free before ordering.
What’s The Best Price for the Ninja Mega Kitchen System 1500?
Some retail shops offer it for $220 (or $219.99 to be exact). But your best option is to get it online so you can get it for a lot less. Amazon, especially, is my go-to resource for the best deals.
Since prices change almost every day, you can check the Ninja 1500 on Amazon at this link.
A refurbished or used model doesn’t cost much less and keep in mind that you’re essentially gambling that the used one won’t break down on you, and that it’s not covered by the warranty. We recommend that you buy a brand new unit.
Verdict: Is This 1500 Watt Blender For You?
The truth is, it all depends on what kind of appliances you already have in your kitchen. If you already have a food processor and a blender and you only need a juice extractor, then buying the 1500 won’t make any sense. You can get other juicer models for a lot less.
But if you are looking for a blender or a food processor, then it will most likely make sense to buy the Ninja Blender 1500. That’s because it’s very powerful and even if you already own a blender, you’ll appreciate the difference it can make to the food and drinks you prepare.
The Ninja Mega Kitchen System 1500 is a convenient purchase and it’s an excellent choice for people looking to buy new kitchen appliances or those who are thinking of upgrading what they currently own. With the Ninja Blender 1500 you can save money, storage, space, and time. Who needs 4 different appliances when you can do many things with just one clever kitchen appliance?