If you’ve been wanting to pick up a new juicer for home, there’s no time like the present. Prime day is here and discounts abound!
Finding a discounted juicer today won’t be a problem. But finding a good juicer at a discount is much harder. Many of the biggest discounts we found today were on lower-quality juicers, with more customer complaints.
Instead of simply price hunting, I scoured Amazon for the best deals on juicers we’ve already reviewed and compared here at HBS. This way, I can present to you only the deals on juicers you’ll be happy to own long after you’ve forgotten how much you paid.
Here they are, ranked by how good a deal I consider them.
#1 Best Deal: Nutribullet Juicer
Not everyone knows that Nutribullet make juicers. But they do. They’re good. And this one has a steep discount today.
To summarize, the Nutribullet has what most good centrifugal (that is, high speed) juicers have, just for much cheaper. It has a 3-inch feed chute that can fit whole apples without chopping. 3 inches specifically is a size you’ll see much more expensive models advertising.
It has an 800-watt motor. Yes, some high-speed juicers have 1000 or even 1200, but for juicing at home, that extra power doesn’t mean much. There isn’t some fruit or vegetable that can be juiced at 1200 but can’t be juiced at 800 watts. The only difference is speed, and the difference is minimal. We’re talking seconds.
What’s great about the Nutribullet juicer is the convenience factor. It comes with a large pitcher that juice can be ejected directly into from the juicer. Not only does this make pouring easier, it doubles as a travel container and a storage device for putting large batches into your fridge.
For a very low price, the Nutribullet juicer will output a high quality of juice from fruits, vegetables, and greens, with speed and convenience.
We’re confident it’s the best juicer deal you’ll find this prime day.
#2 Best Masticating Juicer Deal: Omega Compact Slow Juicer
If you’re a little more serious about your juicing (I mean, you want maximum nutrient content and longest shelf life with no frothy bubbles on top) it’s worth springing for a masticating juicer. And for those, there’s no better deal this Prime day than the Omega Compact Slow Juicer.
As far as personal juicers go, Omega is the top of the pile. Omega is to juicers what Vitamix is to blenders.
Why’s it worth spending more for a masticating juicer?
- It will last forever. Omega juicers come with a 15-year warranty. Do you know where you’re gonna be in 15 years? No. But your Omega Juicer knows where it will be. Right there on your countertop squeezing out fresh juice.
- Shelf life: Because the slow grinding gears insert less oxygen into your juice than quick spinning blades, the juice you make will last longer in the fridge. This means less wastage. Yet more value for money.
- Juice anything: While the Nutribullet juicer is great, certain ingredients are going to give it problems. Celery, wheatgrass, hard vegetables. The Omega juicer is a heavy-duty machine, with large metal gears. It’s designed to handle thick fibrous material and extract whatever juice there is.
If all that’s not enough, the Omega juicer can also grind coffee, make pasta, baby food, nut butter, frozen desserts… and whip soy milk. I’ve even left items off this list for the sake of brevity.
Bottom line: The added functionality of this juicer makes the increased cost justify itself many times over.
#3 Budget Slow Juicer: Orfeld Slow Juicer
If you like the idea of a slow juicer but can’t justify the price upgrade to the Omega, the ORFELD slow juicer is your next best bet. Here you get a true masticating juicer for close to half the price of the cheapest Omega model.
I’ll list “what you don’t get” first here, so this is absolutely clear.
- You’re not making anything but juice with this thing. No pasta, frozen dessert, or baby food is coming out of the ORFELD.
- You’re not getting a 15-year warranty. 1 year will have to do.
- You’re not getting quite as much power. You’ll juice more slowly in this than the Omega. It’s a smaller more compact machine with a less powerful motor.
But if you’re ok with that? If all you want is fresh juice for you and a partner each day? This little machine is will make great tasting, long-lasting juice without costing you a fortune.
What it does give you instead, is:
- More of your counter space back. At just 7 inches wide and 13 inches deep, you won’t have to take this machine in and out of a cupboard each day.
- A reverse function: In case any ingredients get stuck. Even the compact Omega model doesn’t come with this.
- A choice of 3 colors: A blue, a green and a red model are all discounted.
Again the ORFELD masticating juicer is a great budget pick for a quality masticating juicer today.
#4 Ultimate Bargain Juicer: Hamilton Beach Big Mouth Juicer
There are plenty of cheap juicers on Amazon. We see these offers all the time. A cut-price juicer from a brand that nobody’s heard of. A product that’s here today but might be gone tomorrow.
The Hamilton Beach Big Mouth juicer is the opposite to all of that. Affordable and awesome.
For this low price, you still get
- The 3-inch feed chute (which our #1 Nutribullet juicer also has, but it costs more). This means less/no pre-chopping of ingredients.
- 800-watt motor (same as the Nutribullet, which costs more)
- A 3-year warranty (more than the Nutribullet, which costs more)
Compared to the Nutribullet juicer you give up the cute pitcher/storage container thing, but for plenty of people, that feature isn’t worth the extra cost. Nearly everything else is the same.
What really stands out about the Hamilton Beach Big Mouth Juicer is the simplicity. It has one speed and a small number of parts. You turn it on, put ingredients in, and juice comes out. The end.
All the parts are dishwasher safe, and with 800 watts, it can still juice all the most common ingredients: Fruit, carrots, cucumber, beetroot, ginger. The company also claims it can handle celery, and leafy greens like kale. Just note that you won’t get the same yield on these ingredients as you will with a masticating model.
Overall: If you want maximum savings and maximum simplicity, you won’t be disappointed with the Hamilton Beach Big Mouth Juicer.
There you have it.
The best juicer deals I could find for Prime Day this year. I have a sneaky suspicion more brands will bring deals online as the day approaches so I’ll do my best to keep you up to date.