Michele Berman M.D.
Michele Berman, MD, is a graduate of Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis, Missouri, and completed her residency in Pediatrics at Children’s Hospital in St. Louis. She served as Staff Pediatrician at DePaul Hospital in Bridgeton, Missouri, and as Clinical Instructor at Georgetown University and George Washington University in Washington, DC.
Dr. Berman is a Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics, a former Member of the Medical Society of the District of Columbia, and the Montgomery County Medical Society. Her awards include Phi Beta Kappa from Johns Hopkins University and Omicron Delta Kappa from Johns Hopkins University’s National Leadership Society. HealthPlus Health Plan named her Outstanding Primary Care Physician, and she has been cited by Washingtonian Magazine as an Outstanding Washington Physician.
Articles by Michele Berman M.D.
- Does Ligandrol (LGD 4033) Work? There Is Promise in the Research
- Himalayan Sea Salt: The Misunderstandings and Health Risks Exposed
- Does D Aspartic Acid Do Anything? 4 Popular Health Claims Reviewed
- Do Foam Rollers Actually Work or Just Another Exercise Gimmick?
- Red Light Therapy Only Has This One Use According to Research