Effective Date: 1/5/2018
Healthy But Smart may collect the following personal and personally identifiable information from you:
- First and last name;
- Email address;
- Any other information that you upload or submit to the Website directly.
Healthy But Smart may also collect the following additional information from you:
- Your geolocation;
- Your IP address;
- Your browser and search engine information;
- Your device information;
- Your visitor history;
- Your usage of the Website, including, without limitation, any links or items clicked or pages viewed and statistics;
- Information stored in cookies, pixel tags, or web beacons;
- Analytical data from Google Analytics and/or Google AdSense; and
- Any other additional analytic data that you voluntarily submit to the Website.
The third-party service providers affiliated with Healthy But Smart have their own independent privacy policies governing the use of this information and we encourage you to read those privacy policies carefully. Healthy But Smart has no responsibility or liability for the activities of the third-party service providers used by Healthy But Smart to provide you with the serviced associated with the Website.
Healthy But Smart uses this personal or personally identifiable information to:
Provide you with the Website, process any requests made by you, communicate with you, identify and fix problems with the Website, update you on changes to the Website, communicate with you, and to update you on Healthy But Smart’ services offered through the Website or the services of third-parties.
You further authorize the following specific uses:
- Enable your use of the Website and its associated services;
- Improve algorithms;
- Measure service usage;
- Develop new features;
- Contact and communicate with you through email;
- Customize and/or tailor the Website and your user experience, which may include targeted selection and display of third party advertisements within the Website;
- Aggregate certain information that does not include your personal information and disclose it for analysis, demographic profiling and/or targeted advertising;
- Advertise products and services of Healthy But Smart;
- Provide you with information or services that may be of interest to you;
- Transmit and process your information and actions within the Website;
- Provide statistical information, and include you in the same, where applicable;
- Provide you with technical service and support, including updates;
- Provide you with information concerning Healthy But Smart’ benefits or services;
- Store, archive, retrieve, and make copies of your user generated content;
- Understand your needs and requests;
- Communicate promotions or other offers;
- Process payments;
- Combine your personal and personally identifiable information with information from other Healthy But Smart applications and/or services; and
- Facilitate your use of the Website and upgrades/replacements to the Website.
We use Google Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics to log when users view specific pages or take specific actions on or getting to the Website. Google Analytics specifically allows us to provide targeted advertising in the future. If you do not wish to receive this type of advertising from us in the future you can opt out using the DoubleClick opt-out page (http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/) or the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page (http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/).
We may also use Google AdWords as a tool to acquire relevant new clients who are looking for our service and Google AdSense to show our clients other relevant advertising that may assist them while they are using our site. We may also use other tracking software, such as heatmap tracking software through providers like CrazyEgg.Com
Healthy But Smart stores your personal or personally identifiable information in the following manner:
Your Personal Information is stored and processed on computers and servers in the United States and, through your use of the Website, you unequivocally consent to the processing and storage of your personal and personally identifiable information. You understand and agree that Healthy But Smart may continue to store your information after you cease use of the service or disable your account.
Healthy But Smart uses commercially reasonable efforts and standard technology to store and help prevent against the unauthorized disclosure of your information. Though it undertakes commercially reasonable efforts to protect your information, no Website, software, or online service is completely safe. Accordingly, you provide all such information at your own risk.
In order to protect your Personal Information, Healthy But Smart uses specific security measures, such Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol, which encrypts information you input at 128-bit strength. This is denoted in most web-browsers by a small padlock appearing on the bottom bar of the window and the address of the window changing from http:// to https://, meaning a secure connection.
Healthy But Smart may share and/or sell your personal or personally identifiable information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- Where Healthy But Smart has obtained your consent;
- Where sharing or disclosure of your personal or personally identifiable information is necessary to provide you with the Website, and/or associated services (We may share your personal or personally identifiable information with trusted third-parties who assist us in operating the Website, providing the associated services, and conducting our business);
- Where sharing or disclosure of your personal or personally identifiable information is necessary to share personal or personally identifiable information with Healthy But Smart’ parents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns, licensees, affiliates, or business partners;
- Where Healthy But Smart has been purchased by a third party;
- Where sharing or disclosure of your personal or personally identifiable information is necessary to respond to requests by government authorities;
- Where your personal or personally identifiable information is demanded by a court order or subpoena;
- Where sharing or disclosure of your personal or personally identifiable information is needed to protect the employees, independent contractors, officers, directors, members, users, or owners/shareholders of Healthy But Smart;
- Where sharing or disclosure of your personal or personally identifiable information is needed to help prevent against fraud or the violation of any applicable law, statute, regulation, ordinance, or treaty; and
- Where Healthy But Smart is otherwise legally obligated to share your personal or personally identifiable information.
Purchase or sale of the Website or other assets:
You may stop Healthy But Smart from collecting your personal or personally identifiable information by:
Adjusting your web browser settings, limiting cookies or other tracking techniques, or by ceasing your use of the Website. You may contact Healthy But Smart with any requests regarding your information, but Healthy But Smart reserves the right to act or not act upon such requests. Healthy But Smart does not honor Do Not Track requests and signals.
When using the Website, you are obligated to:
Inform Healthy But Smart of any changes to your personal or personally identifiable information, and protect the security of your username, password, and your personal or personal identifiable information.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Policy:
The Website is not intended for or directed to users under the age of 18, and Healthy But Smart does not knowingly or intentionally collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13 or other minors. Where appropriate, Healthy But Smart takes reasonable measures to determine that users are adults of legal age and to inform minors not to submit such information to the Website or in response to advertisements. If you are concerned that personal or personally identifiable information may have been inadvertently provided to or collected by Healthy But Smart, please contact us immediately so appropriate steps may be taken to remove such information from Healthy But Smart’ database.
Third party services and third-party links:
Healthy But Smart may include or offer third party products or services on the Website and provide third party links to the same. These third-party websites have separate and independent privacy policies. Healthy But Smart has no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of such third parties and their websites. We encourage you to read carefully the privacy policies of all such third-party websites. We seek to protect the integrity of the Website and therefore welcome any feedback about any such third-party websites.
Contact and Notices: