Prime day is here again! Amazon is putting even more effort into promoting it this year, and sellers seem to have upped their games in an effort to capture all the extra shoppers over the next few days.
If you’d been looking for an air fryer, you’re in luck. We spend an embarrassing amount of time reviewing air fryers and below I’ve curated a small list of the best Prime Day deals on models that are actually worth your money.
Here they are:
#1 Best Prime Day Air Fryer Deal: Innsky 5.8qt Air Fryer
This is an air fryer we’d had our eye on for a while, and boy is it on sale today.
What’s so good about this machine?
- The reviews: It has near-perfect scores from thousands of reviewers. Yes, not every reviewer gets it right, but when the numbers are that high, it’s ok to trust the wisdom of the crowd.
- Square Body: Air fryers with square basket shapes give you more internal space for laying out bacon, arranging burger patties, and more. Most lower-end air fryers like this have round baskets and while some of these are great machines, they can’t fit as much food inside, especially not the kind of food that you want to sit in a single flat layer on the floor of the basket.
- 11 Preset Modes: Nearly all air fryers come with these preset modes, so you don’t have to manually insert the time and temperature every time you want to cook a common food. But 11 is the highest number of preset programs you can get at this price point. It’s matched only by the Cosori air fryer, which is a wonderful model, but more expensive (at least today).
If you’re a family of 2 to 4, and you want a serious deal on a good quality air fryer, this is it today.
#2 Best BIG Air Fryer Deal: Big Boss 16qt Air Fryer
When you see the price of this air fryer, you’ll be confused. How could a 16qt air fryer be that cheap?!
By giving away preset programs (it only has 4) and a fancy digital interface (it has a more classic style analog control panel) the Big Boss Air Fryer is able to sell a 16qt machine, more than triple the size of it’s competitors, for an enormous discount.
And people love it. This isn’t some weird, way out brand that nobody’s heard of. They have thousands of reviews attesting to the quality of food you can cook in this functional, countertop machine.
How big really is it? It’s 16 inches tall, meaning it will still fit under your kitchen cabinets easily. And it has a 16qt capacity. For perspective, that means it will fit a large roast chicken (enough for 3-6 people).
More important than just the size, the Big Boss air fryer allows you to make good use of the internal space by providing racks and trays for the inside of the machine, so you can layer foods, and evenly cook more at the same time.
I could go on and on about this machine. Its temperature goes to 482 degrees fahrenheit, which is more than the top temperature of many air fryers, hot enough to bake breads. It has a 2 year warranty, where many models only come with 1 year, especially around this price point.
If you’ve got a family bigger than 4 and you don’t need a function for dehydrate or slow cook, this is the air fryer deal to go with this Prime Day.
#3 Budget Pick: Instant Pot 4qt Air Fryer
When I say “cheapest” I really mean “cheapest you’d actually want to buy”. I don’t recommend getting an air fryer just because it’s cheap. Because, to be honest, a lot of the really cheap ones suck.
The Instant Pot 4qt air fryer does not suck. Not at all. We’ve reviewed a number of Instant Pot’s air frying products and we’ve found the quality to be very consistent. This brand knows how to make durable, convenient kitchen appliances and this 4qt air fryer is no exception.
Here’s why it’s worth considering:
- Square basket shape: Again with this. This is the most affordable air fryer with that all important square basket shape to maximize cooking surface. Even though the “capacity” is only 4qt, it cooks like many of the 5.8qt air fryers that only have round baskets.
- Long Timer: Did you know that many air fryer timers only go up to an hour? Or 30 minutes? Some of them advertise “dehydrate” or “slow cook” functions; Cooking methods that take hours, but with timers that can’t be programmed longer than one single hour! That is not the case with the Instant Pot air fryer, who’s timer can be set all the way up to 10 hours and beyond.
- Faster Pre-heating: A smaller machine means a quicker pre-heat. If you don’t need the extra internal save, you get this extra convenience as a trade.
A small but significant advantage of buying the Instant Pot air fryer? They have a great app and community with a huge number of recipes from their different products, from slow cookers to toaster ovens. You get access to all of those recipes when you purchase this air fryer.
#4 Best Deal on an Air Fryer Oven: Instant Omni Plus Air Fryer Oven
The people at “Instant” obviously decided they were going to throw everything at it this Prime Day. They’ve also put their top quality air fryer oven, the Omni Plus for sale at a huge discount today.
We tested this air fryer oven with everything from Pizza to muffins. It doesn’t have a flaw.
With this machine on your countertop, you don’t need a microwave anymore. You don’t need a toaster oven. And you don’t need any other “pod-style” air fryer like the models above. Yes, the Omni Plus handles that many cooking functions.
As well as the basics (like quickly cooking your french fries and chicken wings) the Instant Omni gives a home cook the kind of tools they could only dream of before. Namely, a rotisserie. One of our chefs wrote that being able to cook roast chicken or pork butt, on a rotisserie, from the comfort of your home, is a true luxury.
And while many air fryer ovens with this functionality (say a Breville or a Cuisinart) can cost $200, $300, even $400, the Instant Omni doesn’t even come close in price.
Did I mention Pizza? No other air fryer on this list can cook you a pizza as well as a bowl of fries. The Instant Omni can fit a 12″ pizza inside.
Keep in mind the Instant Omni is a large machine. Ours only just fit under the kitchen cabinets, as you can see in the image above. But if you have the counter space and you want a true multicooker instead of a one-trick air fryer, this is the machine for you.
That concludes my list.
Those are the best air fryer deals currently available for Prime day in my humble view. If I get wind of anything better I’ll update this post to let you know. Good luck grabbing a deal!